In a region where youth un-employment and low participation of women in the workforces are key challenges facing governments and private sector to strengthen competitiveness in the tourism and travel sector. Human capital and work force development has been one of the specialty areas of Levant consulting team. Projects and services in these areas include
- Tourism and leisure awareness and positive attitude stereotype campaigns targeting youth and women
- National tourism vocational and academic education development programs
- Inclusiveness of the tourism sector for marginalized and local communities
- Corporate social responsibility programs and projects for local communities in tourism destinations
- Accessibility plans tourism and heritage sites to the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Development of curriculum, accreditation and training programs for the tourism sector
- Assessment of industry workforce development needs and strategies
- Capacity building to include local communities in sustainable tourism development projects in emerging tourism destinations.